LYNX Ignition Runner Pocket on COMP 4 Composite Women's Lacrosse Stick - Black
The LYNX is our highest performance complete stick for the elite women's athlete. The stick was designed for maximum ball hold, a consistent release point and insane power on shots. If you are looking for the absolute best in women's performance - check out the LYNX Complete Stick.
- The Lynx is a stiffer head design for all around performance anywhere on the field.
- The head has a high scoop angle designed for aggressive players who are scooping on the run and in tight quarters.
- The pocket Ignition Runner pocket was developed by the MESH DYNASTY exclusively for us to create a superior channel that cups the ball in the center of the stick for the best ball control when cradling and maximum shot power on release.
- The special edition LYNX Comp 4.0 handle is lighter and stronger then most traditional composites giving you better all-around overall performance on-field.
- The 7/8" smaller diameter handle fits perfectly in your hand for better stick control when dodging, shooting, and passing.
|Weight*||Head 4.6 oz. / Handle 150g|
|Mesh Construction||Ignition Runner|
|Pocket Type||Ignition Runner Mesh|
|Handle Diameter||7/8" small diameter|
|Handle Type||Special LYNX 4.0 Core Composite|
|Handle Flex||SmartFLX 6|
|Player Type||All Around, Offense|
|Recommended Age||Adult/High School|