USED T1X (-8) USSSA 2 3/4" Baseball Bat
Our USED BAT Program is a great way to purchase bats that still have plenty of pop left in them.
- Players always come first, so instead of disposing of great bats, we offer them for sale on our website.
- Inventory is limited and only available periodically throughout the season, so take advantage of the value quickly!
- Used Bat inventory has previously been part of our Demo or Event programs for only a season which makes them perfect for a great gamer or as everyday cage bats.
NOTE: Used Bats DO NOT come with any warranties or our 120 Day Fit Guarantee. These bats are FINAL SALE.
Features of the T1X Baseball Bat
The cutting-edge balance and hybrid construction of this 2-piece material bat make the T1X an ideal selection for USSSA Baseball athletes’ intent on mastering all aspects of modern high performance hitting.
- Great for All-Ability Hitters
- Optimized for line drive / gap to gap style hitters
- Classic barrel length, extended taper section
- Balanced swing weight designed to accelerate the hitters time to contact
- 2-Piece material construction
- 2-3/4" Barrel Hybrid
- 2x2 Twill Handle Weave
- Stepless Design
Better materials and better design mean improved results. That’s why the T1X gives batters the best of both worlds with a composite handle and a two- and three-quarter-inch barrel. These components are masterfully forged together using Fused Hybrid Technology to provide the ultimate in feel. Two-by-two twill handle weave and a step-less design create an optimized swing weight and maximized barrel performance. Coupled with TRUE SmartPly Technology, the T1X carbon fiber shaft is the premier tool for providing swing accuracy, maximum torque control, and top-level impact strength for the hitter responsible for the next RBI.
|Weight* (oz)||22.0, 22.5, 23.0, 23.5, 24.0, 24.5, 25.0|
|Barrel Diameter (in)||2.75 in.|
|Grip Length (in)||10 in.|
|Grip||Sport Wrap With Standard Grip|
|Baseball Certification||USSSA Baseball|
|Baseball Bat Condition||Used - Final Sale, No Warranty|